Retirement Plans - Administrative Education Analysts and Officers

Administrative Education Officers and Administrative Education Analysts are eligible for membership in the Teachers’ Retirement System of the City of New York. Employees who are already members of another NYC retirement system may transfer membership to TRS. Before doing so, they should compare the benefits under both systems, including the differences in retirement plans.

Steps to transfer membership to TRS »

  • Board of Education Retirement System– To contact a BERS representative, call 1-212-935-5400 for individual service history and date of membership in BERS and to set up an individual consultation.
  • UFT Pension Department – The UFT pension department is available to answer your questions. If you have any concerns, call 1-212-598-6866 and speak to one of the following UFT pension special representatives: Victoria Lee, Frank Panebianco or Steve Gappelberg.
  • Teachers Retirement System – Call 1-888-869-2877 and identify yourself by title.
User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at
If you don't have a profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?