Useful Forms

Whether you are renewing a license, submitting proof of training to DOH, or applying for the new market rate, here you can find the form you'll need.

Child Care Payment Inquiry Form

Provider/Program Enrollment or Update Request

Training Record Form – Informal Providers

Informal providers should use this form to record any training sessions they attend. Informal providers who complete 10 or more hours of approved training in at least two different approved topics may be eligible to receive a higher, “enhanced” market rate once their training has been verified by the Enrollment Agency. If you are an informal provider and would like to receive the higher enhanced rate, you must complete 10 hours of training, record it on this sheet, and submit the sheet according to the instructions written on it.

User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at
If you don't have a profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?