Can I add my grandchild to the UFT Welfare Fund benefits?

Yes. A child who is living with and financially dependent on a grandparent is eligible for coverage. You’ll need to submit a Change of Status form and a Dependent Child Affidavit, or request these forms from the Forms Hotline at 212-539-0539.

How useful is this Q&A?
Rating: None Average: 4.2 (5 votes)
User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at
If you don't have a profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?