Do I have to go to the DOE Medical Division if I am the victim of a line of duty injury?

That depends on how badly you are injured. If you anticipate being out of work for 10 days or less, your superintendent can approve your request for ILOD status upon receipt of your documentation. An ILOD claim cannot be officially approved until HR Connect receives all ILOD documentation from you and/or your school. But if you will be absent for more than 10 days, you must request an examination by the medical bureau.

How useful is this Q&A?
Rating: None Average: 3 (3 votes)
User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at
If you don't have a profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?