What forms do I need to file for injury in the line of duty?

For a thorough description of the steps to take and forms to complete, visit the Injury in the Line of Duty section of the UFT website.

The following forms are available from your school secretary or via the UFT website:

How useful is this Q&A?
Rating: None Average: 2.7 (3 votes)
User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at UFT.org.
If you don't have a UFT.org profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?