- Who We Are
- Where We Stand
- Our Rights
- Our Benefits
- Our Chapters
- ADAPT Community Network
- Administrative Education Officers and Analysts
- Adult Education
- Block Institute
- Education Officers & Education Analysts
- Family Child Care Providers
- Federation of Nurses
- Hearing Education Services
- Hearing Officers (per Session)
- Occupational / Physical Therapists
- Retired Teachers
- School Counselors
- School Nurses
- School Secretaries
- Social Workers & Psychologists
- Speech Improvement
- Supervisors of Nurses & Therapists
- Teachers Assigned
- Charter School Chapters
- Other DOE Chapters
- Other Non-DOE Chapters
- Get Involved
- Career Timeline
- CTLE / LearnUFT
- Classroom Resources
- Courses / Workshops
- English Language Learners
- Job Opportunities
- Positive Learning Collaborative
- Professional Development Resources
- Students with Disabilities
- Teacher Center
- Teacher Leadership
- Teacher's Choice
- Team High School
UFT.org Home > Who We Are > Frequently Asked Questions > Line of Duty Injuries > What forms do I need to file for injury in the line of duty?
For a thorough description of the steps to take and forms to complete, visit the Injury in the Line of Duty section of the UFT website.
The following forms are available from your school secretary or via the UFT website:
- Comprehensive Injury/Accident Report, including description of accident/incident, witness statements, etc.; must be filled out by end of the school day or within 24 hours.
- Leaves for line-of-duty injuries must now be requested via the Department of Education's Self-Service Online Leave of Absence System (SOLAS). SOLAS replaces the old forms, OP 198 and OP 407. You can view more information on SOLAS and how to use SOLAS here. You should request line-of-duty-injury status (LODI) from the day of your first absence to the date that your doctor says you can return to work.
- OP 200: Execution of Assignment Report, a promise to repay salary if damages are won in a suit;
- There is also a UFT Incident Report, which can be filled out online. Inform your chapter leader as soon as possible.
How useful is this Q&A?
Rating: None Average: 2.7 (3 votes)
To rate this Q&A, you must log in.