Who is covered under Injury in the Line of Duty?

All teachers, guidance counselors, secretaries, social workers, school psychologists, career and technical teachers (CTEs), and lab specialists are covered by ILOD. Paras are covered for up to one year in cases of assault; otherwise they should apply for Workers’ Compensation. In certain circumstances, lab specialist and CTEs can also choose Workers’ Compensation, unless appointed to TRS.
How useful is this Q&A?
Rating: None Average: 4.5 (2 votes)
User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at UFT.org.
If you don't have a UFT.org profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?