Will I receive retroactive pay (as a result of the 2014 contract) for my work as a substitute?

You will receive retroactive pay only if you are continuously employed up to the date of the payout as a full-time or part-time teacher or paraprofessional eligible for health insurance.

How useful is this Q&A?
Rating: None Average: 2.6 (5 votes)
User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at UFT.org.
If you don't have a UFT.org profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?