- Who We Are
- Where We Stand
- Our Rights
- Our Benefits
- Our Chapters
- ADAPT Community Network
- Administrative Education Officers and Analysts
- Adult Education
- Block Institute
- Education Officers & Education Analysts
- Family Child Care Providers
- Federation of Nurses
- Hearing Education Services
- Hearing Officers (per Session)
- Occupational / Physical Therapists
- Retired Teachers
- School Counselors
- School Nurses
- School Secretaries
- Social Workers & Psychologists
- Speech Improvement
- Supervisors of Nurses & Therapists
- Teachers Assigned
- Charter School Chapters
- Other DOE Chapters
- Other Non-DOE Chapters
- Get Involved
- Career Timeline
- CTLE / LearnUFT
- Classroom Resources
- Courses / Workshops
- English Language Learners
- Job Opportunities
- Positive Learning Collaborative
- Professional Development Resources
- Students with Disabilities
- Teacher Center
- Teacher Leadership
- Teacher's Choice
- Team High School
UFT.org Home > files contract pdfs paraprofessional 2007 2009 pdf
Page not found
The page you requested does not exist. For your convenience, a search was performed using the query files contract pdfs paraprofessional 2007 2009 pdf.
- UFT survey finds city successful in reducing some oversize classes to contract limits
Oct 19 2015 | Press Release
to be done." "In 2007 the Legislature, as part of the state's Contract for Excellence, promised ... contract are the only legally enforceable mechanism for lowering class size in New York City. The UFT filed ... of school since 2009. New York City’s public schools had 5,485 overcrowded ...
- Misleading press report on pension system
Sep 04 2014 | Other
calendar September: Newly appointed pedagogues and paraprofessionals should file TRS enrollment ... year with a new contract that increases our salaries, gives us a greater voice in our own professional ... greed, the stock market crashed beginning in the fall of 2007 and did not stop its downhill slide until ...
- Teachers Contract: Article Twenty-Two — Grievance Procedure
Jul 21 2010 | Contract
not been resolved, the complainant shall file a grievance with the Superintendent no later than the 10th ... be filed by the Union directly with the Executive Director of the Division of Human Resources. ... be filed within a reasonable time not to exceed three months after the employee has knowledge of the act ...
- Paraprofessionals Contract: Article Three — Rates of Pay
Jul 28 2010 | Contract
after 15 years of paraprofessional service. Effective school year 2007-2008, all paraprofessional longevities are to be included as part of gross annual salary rates. Effective May 19, ... year after five (5) years of paraprofessional service until they have completed fifteen (15) years ...
- Testimony on charter schools
Apr 06 2009 | Testimony
Education Committee April 6, 2009 - ... ways which can be replicated on scale. The school-based contract we have negotiated for Amber Charter ... in September 2009. Two of these three schools — PS 150 and PS 194 — were in good standing with the New York ...
- Laboratory Specialists and Laboratory Technicians: Article Ten — Leaves
Aug 06 2010 | Contract
accumulated as a paraprofessional shall be transferable to the employee’s “bank” as a regular substitute, ... electing to file a claim under the Workers’ Compensation Law may receive full pay for the first five days ... of sick bank days for laboratory specialists and laboratory technicians who contract Hepatitis B ...
- School Secretaries Contract : Article Eleven — Leaves
Aug 01 2013 | Contract
sick leave accumulated as a paraprofessional shall be transferable to the school secretary’s “bank” ... bank days for secretaries who contract Hepatitis B as a result of working with children who have been ... of this contract shall receive termination pay calculated on the same basis. This paragraph shall not apply ...
- Teachers Contract: Article Seven — Programs, Assignments and Teaching Conditions in Schools and Programs
Jul 15 2010 | Contract
requires contracting the staff at one site and expanding staff at another site, the Board will first seek volunteers who wish to transfer from the contracting site to the expanding site. The senior qualified ... of new sites. Regularly appointed teachers may file preference requests for reassignments to such sites ...