- Who We Are
- Where We Stand
- Our Rights
- Our Benefits
- Our Chapters
- ADAPT Community Network
- Administrative Education Officers and Analysts
- Adult Education
- Block Institute
- Education Officers & Education Analysts
- Family Child Care Providers
- Federation of Nurses
- Hearing Education Services
- Hearing Officers (per Session)
- Occupational / Physical Therapists
- Retired Teachers
- School Counselors
- School Nurses
- School Secretaries
- Social Workers & Psychologists
- Speech Improvement
- Supervisors of Nurses & Therapists
- Teachers Assigned
- Charter School Chapters
- Other DOE Chapters
- Other Non-DOE Chapters
- Get Involved
- Career Timeline
- CTLE / LearnUFT
- Classroom Resources
- Courses / Workshops
- English Language Learners
- Job Opportunities
- Positive Learning Collaborative
- Professional Development Resources
- Students with Disabilities
- Teacher Center
- Teacher Leadership
- Teacher's Choice
- Team High School
UFT.org Home > files contract pdfs sign language contract 2007 2009 pdf
Page not found
The page you requested does not exist. For your convenience, a search was performed using the query files contract pdfs sign language contract 2007 2009 pdf.
- Hearing Education Services Chapter Newsletters
Sep 27 2010 | Other
our chapter newsletters Some of our newsletters are PDF files. If you encounter any problems viewing PDFs on your computer, you may need to install the free Adobe Reader software . March ... Common Core curriculum and signing up for UFT emails. May 2013 [PDF] Topic: retirement ...
- Speech Improvement Chapter Newsletter - January 2016
Jan 29 2016 | News & Opinion
services, signing in and out of classrooms, new teacher networking events, grievance win for District 75 ... Signing in and out of classrooms The DOE agrees with us that forcing speech providers to sign students ... please let your union know if your principal or supervisor requires you to sign students out ...
- Speech Improvement Chapter Newsletters
Jan 07 2011 | Other
on SESIS Fall 2009 [PDF] Information on midyear budget cuts, shortage areas, coverages, ... Kentucky University Speech-Language Pathology's program, paperwork reduction, observations and ratings, differentials, Medical differential issues, speech-language pathologists who have not entered information ...
- Using expanded negotiating committee approved
Jun 29 2009 | News & Opinion
contract. UFT President Randi Weingarten encouraged delegates to sign volunteer cards distributed ... of the committee at every decision-making point along the way to the 2007-2009 tentative agreement was invaluable. ... window of opportunity.” The current contract expires on Oct. 31, 2009. Delegates also ...
- Teachers Contract: Article Twenty-Two — Grievance Procedure
Jul 21 2010 | Contract
not been resolved, the complainant shall file a grievance with the Superintendent no later than the 10th ... be filed by the Union directly with the Executive Director of the Division of Human Resources. ... be filed within a reasonable time not to exceed three months after the employee has knowledge of the act ...
- Tests an unreliable tool in school, teacher evaluations
Oct 01 2009 | News & Opinion
Richard Farkas October 1, 2009 - ... percent last year and 23 percent in 2007. Another 13 percent of the schools got a B and only seven ... language arts and science, and would have been removed from the Schools Under Registration Review (SURR) ...
- Testimony on charter schools
Apr 06 2009 | Testimony
Education Committee April 6, 2009 - ... ways which can be replicated on scale. The school-based contract we have negotiated for Amber Charter ... in September 2009. Two of these three schools — PS 150 and PS 194 — were in good standing with the New York ...
- School Counselors Contract: Article Fifteen — Due Process and Review Procedures
Jul 26 2010 | Contract
A. Counselor Files B. Counseling ... A. Counselor Files Official counselor files in a school shall be maintained under the following ... shall be placed in the files unless the counselor has had an opportunity to read the material. ...
- Laboratory Specialists and Laboratory Technicians: Article Ten — Leaves
Aug 06 2010 | Contract
that borrowed sick leave is repaid, the employee may be required to sign an appropriate document prepared ... electing to file a claim under the Workers’ Compensation Law may receive full pay for the first five days ... of sick bank days for laboratory specialists and laboratory technicians who contract Hepatitis B ...
- School Secretaries Contract : Article Eleven — Leaves
Aug 01 2013 | Contract
that borrowed sick leave is repaid, the employee may be required to sign an appropriate document prepared ... bank days for secretaries who contract Hepatitis B as a result of working with children who have been ... of this contract shall receive termination pay calculated on the same basis. This paragraph shall not apply ...
- Laboratory Specialists and Laboratory Technicians: Article Fifteen — Due Process and Review Procedures
Aug 06 2010 | Contract
A. Employee Files Official employee files in a school shall be maintained under ... or personality shall be placed in the files unless the employee has had an opportunity to read the material. ... copy to be filed, with the understanding that such signature merely signifies that he/she has read ...
- Social Workers and Psychologists: Article Fifteen — Due Process and Review Procedures
Aug 03 2010 | Contract
A. Employee Files B. Counseling Memos ... Report and Review A. Employee Files Official employee files shall be maintained under the following circumstances: No material derogatory ...
- School Secretaries Contract : Article Sixteen — Due Process and Review Procedures
Aug 01 2013 | Contract
A. School Secretary Files B. ... Teams A. School Secretary Files Official school secretary files in a school shall be maintained under the following circumstances: ...
- Attendance Teacher Contract: Article Fifteen — Due Process and Review Procedures
Aug 05 2010 | Contract
A. Attendance Teacher Files B. ... A. Attendance Teacher Files Official attendance teacher files in the district or other ... to an attendance teacher's conduct, service, character or personality shall be placed in the files unless ...
- Teachers Contract: Article Twenty-One — Due Process and Review Procedures
Jul 21 2010 | Contract
A. Teacher Files B. Counseling Memos ... A. Teacher Files Official teacher files in a school shall be maintained under the following ... be placed in the files unless the teacher has had an opportunity to read the material. The teacher shall ...
- Teachers Contract: Article Seven — Programs, Assignments and Teaching Conditions in Schools and Programs
Jul 15 2010 | Contract
requires contracting the staff at one site and expanding staff at another site, the Board will first seek volunteers who wish to transfer from the contracting site to the expanding site. The senior qualified ... of new sites. Regularly appointed teachers may file preference requests for reassignments to such sites ...