Info you should know

Moving? Notify the UFT of your change of address

If your mailing address changes, it’s important to notify the Department of Education AND the UFT.

You can download a Personal Information Change Form. Or you can request a change-of-address form by calling the UFT Membership Department at 212-598-6855.

You may also update your change of address online.  (You must be logged into your account.)

We are here for you. But we need your current contact information to ensure the delivery of the New York Teacher and other union mailings.

User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at
If you don't have a profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?