- Who We Are
- Where We Stand
- Our Rights
- Our Benefits
- Our Chapters
- ADAPT Community Network
- Administrative Education Officers and Analysts
- Adult Education
- Block Institute
- Education Officers & Education Analysts
- Family Child Care Providers
- Federation of Nurses
- Hearing Education Services
- Hearing Officers (Per Session)
- Occupational / Physical Therapists
- Retired Teachers
- School Counselors
- School Nurses
- School Secretaries
- Social Workers & Psychologists
- Speech Improvement
- Supervisors of Nurses & Therapists
- Teachers Assigned
- Charter School Chapters
- Other DOE Chapters
- Other Non-DOE Chapters
- Get Involved
- Career Timeline
- CTLE / LearnUFT
- Classroom Resources
- Courses / Workshops
- English Language Learners
- Job Opportunities
- Positive Learning Collaborative
- Professional Development Resources
- Students with Disabilities
- Teacher Center
- Teacher Leadership
- Teacher's Choice
- Team High School
published January 10, 2013
The mayor says the UFT, like the NRA, does not speak for its members.
The mayor says teachers trust him and the DOE to create and implement a new evaluation system.
Let’s tell the mayor who the UFT is.
To show your solidarity with your colleagues and your union, change your Facebook profile picture to the I AM THE UNION image below.
How to change your Facebook profile picture
On your computer
- Download the I AM THE UNION picture.
- Open your Facebook profile by clicking your name, either on the left side (below the Facebook logo) or the right edge of the toolbar up top.
- Mouse over your current photo picture, click Edit Profile Picture, then choose the Upload Photo option from the drop-down menu that appears. Select i-am-the-union.jpg.
On your mobile device
- Save the I AM THE UNION picture to your phone by holding your finger on the image until you see the Save Image option.
- Open your Facebook app and create a new post using the I Am the Union photo.
- In your Facebook news feed or your profile, locate your new post, tap the I Am the Union image to make it full-screen, and hold your finger on the image until options appear — choose Make Profile Picture.
Where would you most like to take students on a spring field trip?
Brooklyn Botanic Garden
Alley Pond Environmental Center
Snug Harbor Cultural Center
Total votes: 108