- About Us
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Network or payment problems? Contact us immediately!
published October 18, 2012
Mayor Bloomberg’s EarlyLearn NYC redesign of child care, which took effect on Oct. 1, is resulting in payment disruptions for many network providers.
Your union is fighting on your behalf to ensure that you get paid for child care services rendered and to get you connected with a new network.
We need to hear from you immediately if you are in one of these situations:
- Your network closed on Sept. 30, and that network owes you money.
- You haven’t been able to connect with a new network.
- You are still taking care of a child or children from a network that has closed and you have not been paid.
- You applied for a new network, but have not been offered a network contract to sign.
- If subsidy-eligible children you cared for before the network closed are now being cared for by a relative because the parent received an ACS letter.
If you are not affiliated with a new network, we want to help get you in a network as soon as possible.
Come and meet ACS officials and network representatives that are still looking for providers at our upcoming network fairs on Sunday, Oct. 21 OR Tuesday, Oct. 23.
Know that we are doing everything we can to get the city to fix its mistakes — and to get you paid as soon as possible.