The following email was sent on Tuesday, Jan. 26, to UFT-represented licensed practical nurses at the Visiting Nurse Service of New York from UFT Vice President for Non-DOE Members Anne Goldman.
Over the past few weeks, the Federation of Nurses/UFT negotiating committee has been hard at work to reach a contract agreement you all deserve. Though the negotiations presented many challenges, we are pleased to announce that we have reached a tentative agreement with the Visiting Nurse Service of New York.
We are eager to share the details of this agreement with you in anticipation of a ratification vote.
We invite you to participate in an information session and contract ratification voteon Wednesday, Jan. 27, starting at 6 p.m.
- What: Our negotiating committee will be present to discuss the details of the tentative settlement and to answer your questions.
- When: Wednesday, Jan. 27, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Zoom
On Wednesday evening, you can join the information session by clicking the link above and entering our meeting ID, 817 5578 9101, and passcode, VNSLPN2021, when prompted.
If you have any issues logging into Zoom, please call 212-420-7981.
Contract ratification vote
- What: Online voting to ratify the tentative contract
- When: Wednesday, Jan. 27, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- How: You will receive a separate email with voting instructions and your login information this evening. If you do not receive an email with the voting instructions and login information by 8 p.m. today, please call 212-420-7981.
Our negotiating committee has bargained diligently on your behalf. We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.