Presentations from 15th annual UFT School Counselors Conference
- Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBAs) and Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
- Getting Ready to Implement the New State Regulations
- New and Old Requirements Comparison Graphic
- Guidance Pertaining to Commissioner's Regulation and Comprehensive Developmental School Counseling Programs
- New vs. Old Regulations Comparison Chart
- New State Regulations — Appendices B, C, D and E
- New State Regulations — Mindset and Behavior Standards
- State Regulations Self-Study Worksheet
Presentations from the 14th annual UFT School Counselors Conference
- Classroom Guidance Planning Template
- The New Standard Operating Procedures Manual: A Powerful Tool for School Counselors
- Creating Futures: CTE, Employability Skills, Workforce Development and the Role of the Guidance Counselor
This workshop was presented on Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2010 by Kathleen Guilbert and Jeffrey Bernstein on the many opportunities that are offered by Career and Technical Education High Schools. The presentation, which was geared to middle school guidance counselors, takes the audience through a timeline that shows how much progress we have made in manufacturing and technology, and how CTE schools are pivotal in preparing students for the future with marketable skills and college readiness.
- Advocacy and School Counselor Identity
Keynote address by John Pellitteri, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Counseling Program Director, Queens College, CUNY
- Collaborative Career Development Intervention in Schools: School Counselors and Teachers Working Together
Lourdes M. Rivera, Ph.D.
Eberto Pineiro, MS Ed.
Meredith Rosenblatt, MS Ed.
- Another Look at Bullying
Helen M. Garinger, Ph.D.
- Aligning Your Guidance Curriculum with the ASCA/NYSSCA Model
Carol Dahir, Ed.D.
Associate Professor, School Counselor Education
New York Institute of Technology
Related Topics: Chapter News