- Chapter leader
- Four vice chairs
- Assistant secretary
- Corresponding secretary
- Assistant treasurer
- 15 members
DELEGATE ASSEMBLY (DA)
- 300 Delegates
TERM OF OFFICE
- Three years beginning July 1, 2021
- All candidates must be members of the RTC as of Tuesday, April 13, 2021.
- Officer candidates must submit a nominating form with 10 member sponsors’ signatures. Methods of gathering required signatures during this pandemic to be determined.
- Executive Board candidates must submit a nominating form with five member sponsors’ signatures. Methods to obtain required signatures during this pandemic to be determined.
- Delegate Assembly candidates must submit a nominating form with one member sponsor’s signature. Candidate can self-nominate.
- Nominating forms will be available on Tuesday, March 9, 2021; method of obtaining petitions to be determined.
- Nominating forms must be received at the RTC office by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, April 13, 2021.
- Any group of candidates may join together to form a slate of officers, Executive Board members and DA delegates. Information is available from John Soldini, an RTC election committee co-chair, by calling the hotline number to be determined.
- Candidates may run as independents if they are not on any slate.
- Ballots will be mailed on or about Friday, May 14, 2021.
- Candidates’ statements will be mailed with the ballots. Each slate is entitled to a statement that may not exceed two sides of an 8½ x 11 inch sheet. An independent officer or Executive Board candidate not on a slate is entitled to a statement not exceeding 50 words. An independent DA candidate not on a slate is entitled to a statement not exceeding 25 words. Only one statement will be included.
- Statement copies needed to be submitted in typewritten form. The deadline for the submission of statement copy was Tuesday, April 13, 2021.
- The deadline for the receipt of ballots at the American Arbitration Association is 8 a.m., Wednesday, June 16, 2021.
- Ballots will be counted on Wednesday, June 16, 2021, at the UFT, 50 Broadway, New York, NY 10004.
- A retiree member who does not receive a ballot should contact the American Arbitration Association at 800-529-5218 as soon as possible or request one online at www.AAAElections.org/UFT.
- If circumstances require a change of any of the dates, adequate notice will be given via email.
RTC Election Committee: Nina Tribble, John Soldini, co-chairs; Vincent Gaglione and Robert Greenberg.