Managing Stress & Trauma Recovery
The UFT Member Assistance Program has partnered with mental health professionals at the Center for Trauma and Stress Education to bring UFT members this six-week training on how to manage stress and trauma within themselves.
This training will allow members to:
- Manage the range of emotions they may be experiencing related to the pandemic and other life stressors;
- Learn coping skills to help ease anxiety;
- Develop skills for purposeful grieving;
- Relieve emotions tied to past trauma and feel less overwhelmed.
All groups will be virtual and will be conducted from 4:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays: Oct. 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9, 16
- Thursdays: Jan. 13, 20, 27, Feb. 3, 10, 17
- Tuesdays: Mar. 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, and Apr. 5
- Thursdays: Apr. 28, May 5, 12, 19, 26, and June 2