How may I enroll in the TDA Program?

If you have a username and password on the TRS website at, you can enroll in the TDA Program online at any time. You may also file a paper TDA Enrollment Form, available by calling TRS at 888-8NYCTRS. When you enroll in the TDA Program, you should also file a Designation of TDA Beneficiary Form, which is available on the TRS website, by calling TRS, or by calling the UFT Pension Department at 212-598-6866. If you are a member of BERS, call 929-305-3800.

Source URL: