Termination pay: Have you moved?


If you have moved since you retired, you must update your address with the Department of Education.

If you need to update your address and phone number you must call the DOE directly at its Human Resources Department (HR Connect) at 1-718-935-4000. No documentation is necessary. All address and phone number changes are done by phone only.

You must also notify your school secretary in the last payroll school in which you worked. Termination checks are forwarded to your last payroll school.

If you need any assistance, please call the UFT Retiree Pension Department at 1-212-598-9536.

News Category
Retired Teachers Chapter News

Source URL: https://www.uft.org/news/retired-teachers-chapter-news/termination-pay-have-you-moved