RTC - Reflections in Poetry and Prose
Reflections in Poetry and Prose is a yearly collection of published writings from retirees enrolled in our UFTWF Retiree Programs creative writing courses and/or retired UFT members across the country.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- All manuscripts must be typed (12 font), easily legible and double-spaced on 8½ x 11 paper. The manuscripts must be e-mailed to Lynn.Lospenuso@uftwf.org or sent by mail (if no access to a computer) to UFTWF Retiree Programs, 52 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004 no later than the first Friday in December. Each submission must contain the following information:
- NAME, ADDRESS and TELEPHONE NUMBER
- LEARNING CENTER/OUTREACH SECTION
- Only THREE pieces may be submitted (maximum 750 words each).
- Please do NOT send duplicates or have double-sided pages.
- If you use a word, poem or expression in a foreign language, please include a translation or any accent marks.
- If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Lospenuso at 212-598-9593 or by e-mail at Lynn.Lospenuso@uftwf.org.