We know that educators are facing the challenges of remote and blended teaching and learning. Here are some helpful instructional resources to support you. Please continue to check back for more.
- Learning activities for students
- Google Classroom tutorials
- Online lessons and curriculum
- Sites for teacher-designed activities
- Tips for remote learning
- Enrichment activities for students
- Teaching about race and social justice
See the UFT's FAQs on Curriculum for the 2020-21 school year, with links to updated documents and resources.
Visit the New York City Department of Education's Learn at Home page for more blended learning resources.
Here's a directory of online education companies offering free resources for working remotely with students while schools are closed.