Contract 2018: Wages
This 43-month contract provides a 2 percent salary increase on Feb. 14, 2019, followed by an increase of 2.5 percent on May 14, 2020, and 3 percent on May 14, 2021. After the May, 2021 increase, the maximum teacher salary will jump to $128,657 from today’s high of $119,472. Starting teacher salaries will go from the current $56,711 to $61,070.
- Pay increases of 2 percent on Feb. 14, 2019; 2.5 percent on May 14, 2020; and 3 percent on May 14, 2021.
- Starting salary for teachers will go from $56,711 today to $61,070 on May 14, 2021; maximum salary for teachers will go from $119,472 today to $128,657 on May 14, 2021.
- Paraprofessionals with less than five years on the job will receive a new $500 longevity in addition to contractual raises. This will raise the starting salary from $25,927 today to $28,448 on May 14, 2021. Paraprofessionals with five or more years on the job will have $1,200 added to their existing five- or 15-year longevities.
- Titles that have a maximum salary of less than $100,000 will receive a $500 increase in longevities at or above the five-year mark. These titles include: occupational and physical therapists, school nurses, school secretaries, lab specialists, mental health workers and supervisors of school security.
- Education officers/analysts and associate education officers/analysts will get the following increases to longevities: $200 at five years; $400 at 10 years; $600 at 15 years; and $800 at 20 years.
- All new longevities will be added on Feb. 14, 2019, when the contract takes effect if it is ratified.
- The maximum number of sessions for athletic coaches will be increased by one session.