- The Hospital recognizes the Union as the representative of per diem Registered Nurses in accordance with the certification by the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) in NLRB Case No. 29-RC-7872.
- Per Diem Registered Nurses shall not obtain or be entitled to any contract benefits other than in the areas indicated below:
- Wages: Per Diem Registered Nurses shall be paid the following rates per standard shift:
Per Diem Registered Nurses shall be paid the following rates per standard shift:
Current 4/3/14 Days $341.28 $348.96
$354.51 $362.49 Nights $370.37 $378.70 A Shift $523.82 $535.61 P Shift $567.47 $580.24
CRNA Per Diems shall be paid the following rates per hour:
Current 4/3/14 Days $72.28 $73.91
$75.18 $76.87 Nights $78.07 $79.83
- Seniority: A regular scheduled Registered Nurse who leaves regular status and goes directly into per diem status shall have a right to return to regular scheduled status without loss of regular Registered Nurse seniority, provided, however, the Employee continues in the active employment of the Hospital.
The Employer agrees to establish a seniority list specifically for per diem Registered Nurses which shall be referred to by Nursing Administration for per diem work assignments.
- Article 3 (Union Security), Article 23 (Grievance Procedure) and Article 24 (Arbitration) shall apply to per diems. No other contract provisions shall apply to per diems.
- A nurse who is scheduled and agrees to work as a per diem Registered Nurse shall receive a minimum of four hours pay for the shift if the Hospital does not notify her/him that the assignment has been canceled at least four hours prior to the beginning of the shift.