In order to properly fulfill your responsibilities, you will need the election materials the UFT sent to your school.
- The Chapter Election poster (listing the rules and regulations, which are to be posted prominently)
- A sample Notice of Election - see election notices for UFT functional chapters
- An official UFT membership printout
- An official election certification form (see digital certification forms for both contested and uncontested elections)
- The Paraprofessionals' Election Notice
Functional chapter members may submit nominations using the UFT's digital nominating form.
For materials specific to your chapter, also check your chapter's main web page on the UFT website.
If you have any questions about the procedures or if any questions arise during the election process, call the UFT Election Hotline at 212-331-6310.