- Who We Are
- Where We Stand
- Our Rights
- Our Benefits
- Our Chapters
- Education Officers & Education Analysts
- Guidance Counselors
- Hearing Education Services
- Lab Specialists
- Occupational / Physical Therapists
- Retired Teachers
- School Nurses
- School Secretaries
- Social Workers & Psychologists
- Speech Improvement
- Supervisors of Nurses & Therapists
- Teachers Assigned
- Vision Education Services
- Other DOE Chapters
- Charter School Chapters
- Non-DOE Education Chapters
- Federation of Nurses
- United Cerebral Palsy
- UFT Providers
- Get Involved
Welcome to the Paraprofessionals Chapter
We are very proud to be the fastest growing chapter in the UFT. Two years ago we had 19,841 paraprofessionals. Now we are more than 24,000 strong.
Our ranks are growing because of the important role that paraprofessionals play in ensuring that the needs of all students in our schools are met.
The UFT works hard to support the work you do in schools and in your professional development. It is because of our union that we have a voice in the workplace not only to strengthen our own positions but to make sure our schools and students get the support they need.
In this, the Paraprofessionals Chapter section of the website, you will find links to chapter news, events, and a wealth of resources to help meet your needs and answer your questions.
Please make sure to sign up on the website so that you don’t miss important emails from me or from our union.
I am available to answer your questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support.
February 1, 2016
February 1, 2016
January 25, 2016
January 22, 2016
January 7, 2016
- February 9, 2016 Paraprofessional Workshop: Autism
- February 24, 2016 Paraprofessional Workshop: Sensory Diet
- February 25, 2016 Paraprofessional Workshop - Autism
- February 25, 2016 Paraprofessional Chapter Meeting
- March 2, 2016 Creating a Classroom Team: Paras and Teachers Working Together
Your Right and Benefits
Your Rights and Benefits
- View this contract
- Search the contract: