- Who We Are
- Where We Stand
- Our Rights
- Our Benefits
- Our Chapters
- ADAPT Community Network
- Administrative Education Officers and Analysts
- Adult Education
- Block Institute
- Education Officers & Education Analysts
- Family Child Care Providers
- Federation of Nurses
- Hearing Education Services
- Hearing Officers (per Session)
- Occupational / Physical Therapists
- Retired Teachers
- School Counselors
- School Nurses
- School Secretaries
- Social Workers & Psychologists
- Speech Improvement
- Supervisors of Nurses & Therapists
- Teachers Assigned
- Charter School Chapters
- Other DOE Chapters
- Other Non-DOE Chapters
- Get Involved
- Career Timeline
- CTLE / LearnUFT
- Classroom Resources
- Courses / Workshops
- English Language Learners
- Job Opportunities
- Positive Learning Collaborative
- Professional Development Resources
- Students with Disabilities
- Teacher Center
- Teacher Leadership
- Teacher's Choice
- Team High School
Welcome to the Paraprofessionals Chapter
We are very proud to be the fastest growing chapter in the UFT. Several years ago we had 19,841 paraprofessionals. Now we are more than 25,000 strong.
Our ranks are growing because of the important role that paraprofessionals play in ensuring that the needs of all students in our schools are met.
The UFT works hard to support the work you do in schools and in your professional development. It is because of our union that we have a voice in the workplace not only to strengthen our own positions but to make sure our schools and students get the support they need.
In this, the Paraprofessionals Chapter section of the website, you will find links to chapter news, events, and a wealth of resources to help meet your needs and answer your questions.
Please make sure to sign up on the website so that you don’t miss important emails from me or from our union.
I am available to answer your questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support.
- September 27, 2018 Growth Mindset for the Little People (K-2) (LearnUFT Elementary Schools)
- October 3, 2018 Understanding Equality: Its Role in Developing Algebraic Reasoning (LearnUFT Bronx)
- October 3, 2018 Getting to Know Our ELLs: The Language Proficiency Levels of Our Students (LearnUFT Bronx)
- October 4, 2018 The Fundamentals of Small Group Instruction (K-3) (LearnUFT Elementary Schools)
- October 4, 2018 Paraprofessional Chapter Meeting
Your Rights and Benefits
Your Rights and Benefits
- View this contract
- Search the contract: