- Who We Are
- Where We Stand
- Our Rights
- Our Benefits
- Our Chapters
- Administrative Education Analysts and Officers
- Education Officers & Education Analysts
- Guidance Counselors
- Hearing Education Services
- Hearing Officers (Per Session)
- Lab Specialists
- Occupational / Physical Therapists
- Retired Teachers
- School Nurses
- School Secretaries
- Social Workers & Psychologists
- Speech Improvement
- Supervisors of Nurses & Therapists
- Teachers Assigned
- Vision Education Services
- Other DOE Chapters
- Charter School Chapters
- Non-DOE Education Chapters
- Federation of Nurses
- United Cerebral Palsy of NYC
- Family Child Care Providers
- Get Involved
- Career Timeline
- Teacher Center
- Teacher Evaluation
- English Language Learners
- Classroom Resources
- Students with Disabilities
- Courses / Workshops
- Teacher's Choice
- Teacher Leadership
- Transfer Opportunities
- Job Opportunities
- District 75
- Positive Learning Collaborative
- Professional Development Resources
- Team High School
Welcome to the Audiologists Chapter
The Audiology Chapter of the UFT represents audiologists working for District 75 and also for Committees on Special Education throughout the five boroughs. Our mission is to ensure that hearing-impaired and deaf students get the services they need to excel in all areas of academic life.
Our District 75 audiologists provide FM units to students, and training and support to their teachers. They work closely with Hearing Education Services teachers to ensure that students have access to the curriculum and that they are getting the support they need to participate fully in school life.
Our CSE audiologists work closely with parents, educators and clinical audiologists from hospitals throughout the city to ensure that hearing-impaired and deaf students are identified and evaluated for appropriate services as early as possible.
We work hard to ensure that hearing-impaired and deaf children in our schools get the recognition and understanding they need.
Teacher Union Day 2016
At Teacher Union Day on Sunday, Nov. 6, one day before its 56th anniversary as a union, the UFT honored both its present and future leaders and remembered the UFT's founders as Cogen Award winner Emil Pietromonaco counseled, "No matter how big you get, you should never forget where you came from."More photos
- March 6, 2017 Parent-Teacher Conferences (District 75 school programs).
- March 8, 2017 Parent-Teacher Conferences (elementary schools).
- March 11, 2017 10th annual Early Childhood Education Conference
- March 15, 2017 Parent-Teacher Conferences (middle schools).
- March 18, 2017 Annual Paraprofessional Festival and Awards Luncheon
Your Rights and Benefits
Your Rights and Benefits