I enrolled in the UFT Welfare Fund about a week ago but have not received my drug card. Now I have to fill a prescription. What should I do?

You can buy the prescription drug you need now. Once you receive the card, submit an original receipt to the Fund for reimbursement. Use the Drug Reimbursement Form for in-service members or call the Forms Hotline at 212-539-0539 to receive them by mail.

How useful is this Q&A?
Rating: None Average: 4 (3 votes)
User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at UFT.org.
If you don't have a UFT.org profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?