I have just returned to work after four years of leave of absence from the DOE. Do I need to complete a new enrollment form?

Yes. Any member returning from a leave of absence of 18 months or more must complete a new enrollment. You can see your chapter leader for an enrollment form or call the Forms Hotline. Your school secretary must also file a pending payroll notification form. And don’t forget to re-enroll in a city health plan.

How useful is this Q&A?
Rating: None Average: 3.3 (3 votes)
User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at UFT.org.
If you don't have a UFT.org profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?