My spouse and I are both UFT members, can we get double coverage?

Yes, you can ask for a validated certificate under your own name and another one as a dependent of your spouse.

How useful is this Q&A?
Rating: None Average: 4.4 (7 votes)
User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at
If you don't have a profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?