- Who We Are
- Where We Stand
- Our Benefits
- Our Chapters
- Administrative Education Officers and Analysts
- Education Officers & Education Analysts
- School Counselors
- Hearing Education Services
- Hearing Officers (Per Session)
- Lab Specialists
- Occupational / Physical Therapists
- Retired Teachers
- School Nurses
- School Secretaries
- Social Workers & Psychologists
- Speech Improvement
- Supervisors of Nurses & Therapists
- Teachers Assigned
- Vision Education Services
- Other DOE Chapters
- Charter School Chapters
- Non-DOE Education Chapters
- Federation of Nurses
- Family Child Care Providers
- Get Involved
- Career Timeline
- Teacher Center
- Teacher Evaluation
- English Language Learners
- Classroom Resources
- Students with Disabilities
- Courses / Workshops
- Teacher's Choice
- Teacher Leadership
- Transfer Opportunities
- Job Opportunities
- District 75
- Positive Learning Collaborative
- Professional Development Resources
- Team High School
Welcome to the forms section of uft.org. Use the links in the left sidebar to browse union and Department of Education forms by category.
Most of these forms are PDF files. If you encounter any problems viewing PDFs on your computer, you may need to install the free Adobe Reader software.
We strive to maintain a comprehensive, up-to-date library of important forms. If you know of a form that we're missing, please e-mail the Web Communications team.
Quick Links to Key Forms
Enroll in the Welfare Fund
Use our online form to enroll in the UFT Welfare Fund.
Update Your Information (Change of Status)
Use our online form to make changes to your name, update your mailing address, update your family profile including dependents and beneficiaries.
Personal Information Change Form
Use this form to notify the UFT Membership Department if you change your name, address, or telephone number.
UFT Safety/Discipline Report Form (Online)
Use this online form to report a safety problem in your school or work site.
Special Education Complaint Form (Online)
We have created a new simplified Special Education Complaint form to track trends and facilitate problem solving around special education issues. Once we receive the complaint, a member of the union’s special education staff will review it.