- Who We Are
- Where We Stand
- Our Rights
- Our Benefits
- Our Chapters
- ADAPT Community Network
- Administrative Education Officers and Analysts
- Adult Education
- Block Institute
- Education Officers & Education Analysts
- Family Child Care Providers
- Federation of Nurses
- Hearing Education Services
- Hearing Officers (Per Session)
- Occupational / Physical Therapists
- Retired Teachers
- School Counselors
- School Nurses
- School Secretaries
- Social Workers & Psychologists
- Speech Improvement
- Teachers Assigned
- Charter School Chapters
- Other DOE Chapters
- Other Non-DOE Chapters
- Get Involved
- Career Timeline
- CTLE / LearnUFT
- Classroom Resources
- Courses / Workshops
- English Language Learners
- Job Opportunities
- Positive Learning Collaborative
- Professional Development Resources
- Students with Disabilities
- Teacher Center
- Teacher Leadership
- Teacher's Choice
- Team High School
Welcome to the Occupational & Physical Therapists Chapter
Welcome to our Occupational and Physical Therapists Chapter website!
It is an honor and a privilege to have been elected as your new chapter leader.
One of my goals is to help you access as much information as you need so that you know your rights and can make the best decisions possible. Please make use of our chapter's section of the UFT website. In the box to the left on this page, you'll see links to our contract, a list of our chapter representatives, an archive of our chapter newsletters and other sections where we put important resources for OTs and PTs, including the pages labeled You Should Know, Forms and Resources.
Here are some quick links that may be helpful:
- FAQ from the Department of Education on conflicts of interest
- Your disability benefits from the UFT Welfare Fund
- Recent New York Teacher article on workers’ compensation
- Our pensions through the Board of Education Retirement System of NY (BERS). The BERS phone number is 1-800-843-5575.
- Your benefits through the UFT Welfare Fund
I am available to answer your questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I also want to ask you to be sure to sign up on the website to make sure you receive important emails during the school year.
I'm looking forward to a wonderful year in 2016–17. Please keep checking back on this page as I will be updating it throughout the year.
OT/PT Chapter Leader
Your Rights and Benefits
Your Rights and Benefits
Occupational & Physical Therapists Contract
- View this contract
- Search the contract: