Am I allowed to teach outside of my license area?

State regulations permit teachers to be assigned no more than one period a day outside their certification, license/appointment area. This is called incidental teaching.

How useful is this Q&A?
Rating: None Average: 2.7 (13 votes)
User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at
If you don't have a profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?