- Who We Are
- Where We Stand
- Our Rights
- Our Benefits
- Our Chapters
- Guidance Counselors
- Hearing Education Services
- Lab Specialists
- Occupational / Physical Therapists
- Retired Teachers
- School Nurses
- School Secretaries
- Social Workers & Psychologists
- Speech Improvement
- Supervisors of Nurses & Therapists
- Teachers Assigned
- Other DOE Chapters
- Charter School Chapters
- Non-DOE Education Chapters
- UFT Providers
- Federation of Nurses
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Get Involved
Courses / Workshops
When it comes to expanding the knowledge and skills of UFT members, no one does it better than the union's Educational Programs.
The UFT Course Catalog offers courses and workshops to meet the needs all educators.
Through our online catalog, UFT members can:
- View Master Degree Program information
- View the course/workshop descriptions and offerings for this semester
- Complete course registration and payment online
Find our current offerings of programs, courses or workshops
If you need assistance, contact the UFT Course Program at 212-475-3737, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Print-Friendly Course Registration Material
Summer semester “P” in-service courses offered through the New York City Department of Education’s After School Professional Development Program begin on July 2 with registration starting on May 30 after 4 p.m. (Fall semester “P” in-service courses begin on Sept. 18, with registration starting on Aug. 7 after 4 p.m.) These high-quality, convenient, low-cost alternatives to college courses earn credits that count toward salary differentials and New York State professional development hours. Check the listings at http://schools.nyc.gov/Teachers/aspdp to see which sections are still available or if new ones have been added. For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-718-935-5753.
Summer Institute Conferences for P-12 Educators
The UFT Teacher Center is offering the following two- and three-day summer conferences covering P-12 Common Core Learning Standards:
- Developing Mathematicians: Engaging in Common Core Content and Practices
- Writing with Conviction: Constructing Evidence-based Opinions and Arguments
- Instructional Technology: Engage Students with Digital Learning
- Integrated Co-Teaching in the 21st Century: Collaborating for Student Success
Register online through the UFT Teacher Center website. Participants will receive resources for classroom use and a certificate of participation.