If your son, daughter, spouse or domestic partner is receiving a degree, you may be absent for one day to attend the graduation without it being deducted from your CAR. If the graduation is set at a distant place, and the principal and superintendent give you prior approval, you may take three days. This applies to all graduations, except for kindergarten and pre-kindergarten ceremonies.

User login
Enter the email address you used to sign up at
If you don't have a profile, please sign up.
Forgot your password?