Resources for School Counselors
- Past presentations from UFT School Counselors Conferences
PowerPoint presentations from previous School Counselors Conferences.
- Guidelines to Support Transgender and Gender Expansive Students
- Social Media Guidelines
- Discipline Code
- Graduation Requirements
- Chancellor's Regulations
- Application for Reduction of Probationary Service
- Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Designated Liaison Training Dates, 2023-24
- Chancellor's Regulation — General License Provisions and Requirements
- Evaluating Foreign Transcripts: The A-Z Manual
- Functional Behavioral Assessments and Behavioral Intervention Plans PowerPoint
- Standard Operating Procedures Manual: The Referral, Evaluation and Placement of School-Age Students with Disabilities
- Student Services Managers for the 2023-24 School Year
Programs and services
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York Children's Mobile Crisis Team
CMCT is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide rapid responses and crisis management for children and adolescents in active crisis situations.
- NYS Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC)
Find resources and information for high school seniors looking toward college and beyond.
- Resources for survivors of suicide loss
The Samaritans of New York have put together this resource guide for counselors and other support staff working with students who have lost a loved one to suicide.
- Disaster mental health resources
- High school counselors guide
Compiled by the Guidance Department of August Martin High School.