Reflections in Poetry and Prose
Reflections in Poetry and Prose is a yearly collection of published writings from retirees enrolled in our UFTWF Retiree Programs creative writing courses and/or retired UFT members across the country.
Please follow the guidelines below (year-to-year):
- All manuscripts must be a finished product that is typed (12 font), easily legible and double-spaced on 8½ x 11 paper.
- The manuscripts must be e-mailed to Lynn.Lospenuso@uftwf.org no later than the first Friday in December.
- The manuscripts will only be accepted via email.
Each manuscript must contain the following information:
- NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and TELEPHONE NUMBER
- Only THREE pieces may be submitted (maximum 750 words each).
- Please do NOT send duplicates.
- If you use a word, poem or expression in a foreign language, please include a translation or any accent marks.
If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Lospenuso at 212-598-9593 or by e-mail at Lynn.Lospenuso@uftwf.org.
Download the 2022 edition of Reflections in Poetry and Prose.