Courses / Workshops
Registration will ONLY take place online. Mail-in and in-person registration will not be available. If you need assistance with registration, please call 212-475-3737.
When it comes to expanding the knowledge and skills of UFT members, no one does it better than the union's Educational Programs. The UFT Course Catalog offers courses and workshops to meet the needs of all educators. Through our online catalog, UFT members can:
- View Master Degree Program information
- View the course/workshop descriptions and offerings for this semester
- Complete course registration and payment online
You may download a printer-friendly file of the current course catalog.
Please note: You must be logged in to uft.org in order to access the online course catalog.
To help you fulfill Department of Education requirements for staff development and licensure, the UFT offers a variety of workshops and seminars, including:
- Child abuse recognition and reporting
- Violence prevention and training
- Dignity for All Students (DASA)
If you need assistance, contact the UFT Course Program at 212-475-3737, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.