Skip to main content
Full Menu

Concerns about your evaluation or your rating

Have an evaluation issue you need help resolving?

If you are concerned about possible procedural violations related to any part of your Annual Professional Performance Review, ask your chapter leader or district rep about the APPR resolution assistance process and the form you need to submit. You have five school days from the date of knowledge of the violation to file the appropriate paperwork. 

If your question or concern is about your 2018–19 final school year rating, please use the final rating form instead.

APPR complaint form for teachers

You must file this form within five school days of knowledge of the act or occurrence that led to this request.

You must be logged in to the UFT website to access this form.

After submitting this form, a copy will be emailed to you. Print two copies of the email. Give one to your principal and one to your chapter leader on the filing date indicated below. A copy of this form will automatically be emailed to your district representative. Please contact your district representative if you have any questions.