Skip to main content
Full Menu Close Menu

What to do if you have a payment problem

If you have a payment problem, please call the ACS Hotline at 212-835-7610. You can also call the Voucher Payment Unit at 212-363-5786 or visit the ACS office. If you still need help, you can call the union at 212-598-9288 for further assistance.

Remember to keep copies of all documents and communications with the city including approval start dates for children, monthly payment sheets, inspection documentation, corrective action plans, and similar items. Maintaining these records will make it much easier to resolve your payment problem.