Course catalog terms & conditions
May 30, 2006 3:05 PM
Please click Print Version in the top right corner of this page to print a copy of the Terms & Conditions for your records.
- Descriptions of all Teacher Center courses have been provided by the collaborating colleges and universities. Any problems, issues or concerns regarding this information or your academic status must be addressed there, and not to the UFT. The UFT does not grant credit; only the collaborating colleges and universities can do so.
- New York State has approved all the graduate and undergraduate courses listed in this catalog, but not every course will satisfy every specific requirement. To confirm that you are registering for the appropriate course, call the State Education Department at 1-518-474-3901, or send an e-mail to TCERT@mail.nysed.gov.
- Please note that all courses, locations, dates, times and tuitions may change without notice. The UFT/TC strives to offer the most current information available by each catalog’s publication, but cannot be held responsible for any later changes.
- Course schedules and offerings are subject to cancellation, based on registration.
- All registration fees are not refundable unless the Teacher Center cancels the course.
- Bounced checks for tuition payments will be returned by banks with an administrative fee set by the individual college, university or program sponsor. Replacement payments must be made immediately to maintain registration in the course. Students born on or after Jan.1, 1957, are required to provide the college with proof of immunization from measles, mumps and rubella within 30 days of the start of classes.
- Photo ID is required for admission to courses at public schools and UFT borough offices.
- To find out about weather or emergency conditions, news developments or important deadlines that could affect your course, check the home page of this website or the Teachers Center website at www.ufttc.org.