Skip to main content
Full Menu

Forms for per session

Most of the forms below are PDF files. If you encounter any problems viewing PDFs on your computer, you may need to install the free Adobe Reader software.

PLEASE NOTE: The “Application For Age 26 Young Adult Coverage” form is no longer required by the UFT Welfare Fund. Members wishing to add a dependent under age 26 to their Welfare Fund coverage at no cost should use the Welfare Fund’s online Update Your Information (Change of Status) form.

This regulation governs the provision of per session services by pedagogic employees. It explains when per session may be served and sets forth the process to be followed for approval of per session hours.

The appropriate Per Session Supervisor must sign and submit this form to request a waiver of the restrictions on per session employment, in accordance with Chancellor’s Regulation C-175 [LINK]. Per Session employment may not exceed 500 hours (with a maximum of 270 hours in a school psychologist and/or school social worker (SP/ SW) position) in a per session year unless prior approval is received from the Division of Human Resources.

This form is to be utilized to transfer accrued Per Session sick leave to the employee's regular cumulative absence reserve.

A Q&A on per session employment.

This form is for payroll secretaries.