Who is covered?
Who is covered by the Advance teacher evaluation and development system?
- K–12 teachers with some exceptions
Who is not covered?
- Attendance teachers
- Alternate learning center teachers
- GED and adult education
- Guidance counselors
- Hearing and vision education teachers who do not teach classes
- Lab specialists
- Occupational and physical therapists
- Pre-kindergarten and LYFE teachers
- School nurses
- School psychologists
- School secretaries
- Social workers
- Speech teachers who only provide related services
- Substitute teachers
- Teacher assistants
- YABC teachers
- Teachers who teach less than 40 percent of a full-time position including coaches/deans and IEP teachers