The following discounts are paid advertising. The appearance of these ads does not imply any endorsement by or connection with the United Federation of Teachers or NYSUT.
- UFT / NYSUT members may be eligible for bank portfolio program offering competitive rates, terms and conditions. (Portfolio program has geographical restrictions, please contact Jason Rappaport for further information)
- Get Prequalified
- Expedited Processing available to UFT/NYSUT members when your transaction requires a quick approval and/or closing
- Access to down payment assistance programs that may enable eligible buyers to save money on your purchase
- Multiple programs with several down payment options available
- Debt consolidation – Use your home equity to consolidate your credit cards, student loans, and other debts into one low monthly payment*
- Home improvements – Use your home equity to make home improvements to your home
- Cash out – Use your home equity to pay tuition for yourself, your children, or other purposes such as buying an investment property or a second home
- Lower your current interest rate and monthly payment
- Reduce your mortgage term which can save you interest by paying off the mortgage sooner
For more information contact the UFT Liaison listed below:
Jason E. Rappaport
Manager — Strategic Lending
Text or Call: 516-351-8040
Banking products are provided by Berkshire Bank: Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. Berkshire Bank is a Massachusetts chartered bank. NMLS Registry Number – 506896. All loans are subject to credit approval. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are current, but are subject to change and may expire without notice. Other restrictions may apply. All applications must be submitted in writing. This advertisement is not a loan disclosure and all disclosures provided after applying should be reviewed carefully. This is not a commitment to provide a loan approval or a specific interest rate.
*Debt consolidation does not pay off the debt, please consult a financial advisor regarding the effect of consolidating short-term debt into long-term debt
Buying or refinancing a home can sometimes feel a little overwhelming, which is why we take a personal approach to the borrowing experience. At Citizens Bank, we’ll work hand-in-hand with you during the mortgage process – discussing your goals, budget and answering your questions with the expert advice you expect from a top 15 lender.
We are pleased to offer:
So no matter where you are in the home ownership journey – buying a first home, moving up, sizing down or refinancing an existing home – we’ll make sure you get the information you need about the mortgage process to see your way forward with confidence.
Ask a Citizens how to get started:
Sales Manager, NMLS ID# 420643
Cell: (845) 222-9844
Office: (212) 857-6699
125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
49 Maple Avenue
New City, NY 10956
*Citizens Bank consumer checking account set up with automatic monthly mortgage payment deduction required at time of loan origination to be eligible for the 0.125 percentage point rate discount. One offer per property. Not applicable to Bond or CRA loan programs. Other exclusions and restrictions may apply. Checking account must have sufficient funds to cover the mortgage payment amount at time of automatic payment deduction in order to avoid potential overdraft fees and late mortgage payment charges. Customers should refer to their account agreement(s) for more information. Mortgages are offered and originated by Citizens Bank, N.A. Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. (NMLS ID# 433960) and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania (NMLS ID# 522615). Citizens Bank, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania are affiliates. All loans are subject to approval.
Equal Housing Lender. © 2018 Citizens Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
*UFT MEMBERS MAY BE ENTITLED TO A REDUCED INTEREST RATE AND/OR CLOSING COSTS*
Senior Vice President
Cell: (516) 430-5573
Fax: (516) 430-5567
The Federal Savings Bank
395 N. Service Road, Suite 407W
Melville, NY 11747
HAP is a mortgage benefit that provides you a service related to your home financing. Whether you are an aspiring or current homeowner you have access to:
- A consultative approach tailored to your individual short and long-term home financing goals
- Closing cost credits
- Access to down payment assistance programs and other specialty loan programs not available through other banks
- A full portfolio of loan products and programs to meet your needs
- A dedicated team to guide you through the mortgage process from start to finish
- Live and web based educational classes and seminars
- For more information: thefederalsavingsbank.com/mortgage/affinity-lending/lp/uft
Bank of America Home Loans
Retail Sales Manager
Mobile: (646) 373-1571
Office: (212) 850-2117
As a New York City area home buyer, you may be able to receive up to $5,000 toward closing costs*. Please call or email us to discuss eligibility for America’s Home Grant and other mortgage products and programs you may qualify for.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 850-2117 with any questions you may have.
ASK ABOUT AMERICA'S HOME GRANT