The following discounts are paid advertising. The appearance of these ads does not imply any endorsement by or connection with the United Federation of Teachers or NYSUT.
- Reduced Interest Rates and PMI may be available through Government Programs to UFT/NYSUT members.
- UFT / NYSUT members may be eligible for bank portfolio program offering competitive rates, terms and conditions.
- Free Pre-Approval for UFT/NYSUT members.
- Expedited Processing available to UFT/NYSUT members when your transaction requires a quick approval and/or closing.
- Access to down payment assistance programs that may enable eligible buyers to save money on your purchase.
- Programs for self-employed borrowers with reduced income verification requirements available.
Home Equity Loans
- Debt consolidation – Use your home equity to consolidate your credit cards, student loans, and other debts into one low monthly payment*
- Home improvements – Use your home equity to make home improvements to your home
- Cash out – Use your home equity to pay tuition for yourself, your children, or other purposes such as buying an investment property or a second home
- Lower your current interest rate and monthly payment
- Reduce your mortgage term which can save you interest by paying off the mortgage sooner
Refinance to Lower Your Interest Rate and/or Eliminate PMI
- Lower your current interest rate and monthly payment.
- Reduce your mortgage term which can save you interest by paying off the mortgage sooner.
- Reduce or eliminate expensive PMI which you may have on your current mortgage.
Refinance to Consolidate or Make Home Improvements
- Use your equity to consolidate date while simultaneously reducing your interest rate.
- Use your equity to do home improvements.
- Use your equity to help pay for tuition.
For more information contact the UFT Liaison listed below:
Jason E. Rappaport
Manager — Strategic Lending Division
Text or Call: 516-351-8040
INLAND HOME MORTGAGE NMLS #402498 Information is subject to change without notice. This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend. Terms and Conditions may apply. Subject to credit approval. The Inland name and logo are registered trademarks being used under license. *This does not constitute a pre-preapproval as defined under Regulation B and HMDA Regulation C.
*Debt consolidation does not pay off the debt, please consult a financial advisor regarding the effect of consolidating short-term debt into long-term debt
Buying or refinancing a home can sometimes feel a little overwhelming, which is why we take a personal approach to the borrowing experience. At Citizens Bank, we’ll work hand-in-hand with you during the mortgage process – discussing your goals, budget and answering your questions with the expert advice you expect from a top 15 lender.
We are pleased to offer:
So no matter where you are in the home ownership journey – buying a first home, moving up, sizing down or refinancing an existing home – we’ll make sure you get the information you need about the mortgage process to see your way forward with confidence.
Ask a Citizens how to get started:
Sales Manager, NMLS ID# 420643
Cell: (845) 222-9844
125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017
49 Maple Avenue
New City, NY 10956
*Citizens Bank consumer checking account set up with automatic monthly mortgage payment deduction required at time of loan origination to be eligible for the 0.125 percentage point rate discount. One offer per property. Not applicable to Bond or CRA loan programs. Other exclusions and restrictions may apply. Checking account must have sufficient funds to cover the mortgage payment amount at time of automatic payment deduction in order to avoid potential overdraft fees and late mortgage payment charges. Customers should refer to their account agreement(s) for more information. Mortgages are offered and originated by Citizens Bank, N.A. Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. (NMLS ID# 433960) and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania (NMLS ID# 522615). Citizens Bank, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania are affiliates. All loans are subject to approval.
Equal Housing Lender. © 2018 Citizens Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
*UFT MEMBERS MAY BE ENTITLED TO A REDUCED INTEREST RATE AND/OR CLOSING COSTS*
The Federal Savings Bank isn't just a bank - we're mortgage experts! With lending in 50 states, a large variety of programs, and amazing technology - we'll make your homebuying process a breeze.
Your All State Lender
As a federally chartered bank, we can lend in all 50 states.
Whether you're a first time homebuyer, relocating and moving upstate, moving out of state, or buying a second home out of the city - we can help!
We're a large bank that operates like a correspondent lender, giving us the ability to offer a large variety of programs for our clients including:
- SONYMA & more!
Down payment assistance programs are available to help buyers remove the barrier of down payment.
Programs like SONYMA's Down Payment Assistance Loans in New York, give us the ability to give our clients the support they need.
We're also a Fannie, Freddie, & FHA direct lender and our rates are low!
Our online application portal allows borrowers to complete their loan application, upload documents, and sign their initial loan application documents electronically.
Snap E-Close turns your coffee table into your closing table! This program allows clients to close 100% online for a contactless closing. During the process, we'll be just a phone call away to help guide you through the steps.
To learn more about how The Federal Savings Bank can help you - call us today!
The Federal Savings Bank
395 N. Service Road, Suite 407W
Melville, NY 11747
Terms and conditions may vary. Subject to underwriting approval.