Skip to main content
Full Menu

Forms for salary and payroll

Most of the forms below are PDF files. If you encounter any problems viewing PDFs on your computer, you may need to install the free Adobe Reader software.

PLEASE NOTE: The “Application For Age 26 Young Adult Coverage” form is no longer required by the UFT Welfare Fund. Members wishing to add a dependent under age 26 to their Welfare Fund coverage at no cost should use the Welfare Fund’s online Update Your Information (Change of Status) form.

Jarema Credit: A teacher or other non-supervisory pedagogue who has rendered satisfactory service as a regular appointee or a regular substitute for up to two years or more and has been appointed to the same rank, subject and level area in day school at an annual salary, may have the probationary period of three years reduced by as much as two years upon verification of such previous service.

Traveling Tenure: Non-supervisory pedagogic appointees who were tenured in another school district located within New York State may apply to have their probationary period reduced by one year.

This regulation governs the provision of per session services by pedagogic employees. It explains when per session may be served and sets forth the process to be followed for approval of per session hours.

This document describes the proper format for a letter from your college or university for the purpose of using "excess credits" toward your BA +30 or +60 differentials.

Use this form to submit a withdrawl of your resignation to the DOE.