Skip to main content
Full Menu

What should I do if there is a safety incident or a violation of the discipline code?

In either case, you should notify your immediate supervisor as soon as possible. If there was danger to you and/or other staff and students, also alert your UFT chapter leader and make sure to file a UFT incident report online so you can get needed support and assistance. Administrators must also report the violation or incident on the DOE’s online system, including, in some cases, the disciplinary action taken.