Join the UFT Member Assistance Program’s virtual Well-being Series to learn coping and healing skills to support you in your personal and professional life. These interactive sessions, formerly called Let’s Talk About It, are led by experts on the topic. You’ll leave each session with tools, ideas and a new outlook on the things that most affect your sense of well-being. While you’re taking care of your students, MAP’s Well-being Series is here to take care of you.
- An Hour for You: To relax, take a deep breath and find your inner calm.
- Virtual & Interactive: Share an experience with others in a supportive setting.
- Led by Experts: Each session is led by an expert in their field.
- Free & Voluntary: A free benefit for UFT members only.
* When you attend five of the seven Well-being Series sessions, you will be automatically entered in a drawing to win a $100 spa-and-wellness gift card by Spa Week! The drawing will be held on Friday, April 14th, 2023 and the winner will be notified via email.
2022- 23 topics include:
- Love Thy Self: Mind & Body: Thursday, Feb. 9th from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Coping Ahead: Thursday, March 9th from 5 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Preventing Burnout: Tuesday, April 4th from 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Registration information for future workshops will be posted soon.