Medicaid in Education for SLP Speech Teachers
Here is a PowerPoint presentation that will answer most of your questions about the new Medicaid agreement with the Department of Education. In this presentation, you’ll find an overview of the School Supportive Health Services Program. This program allows school districts to access federal monies for medically necessary services provided to Medicaid-eligible students with disabilities as long as all Medicaid requirements are met.
Executive function resources
Supplemental materials from the chapter's workshop in May 2015 on executive function, which featured speaker Jill Fahy, an associate professor in the Department of Communication Disorders and Sciences at Eastern Illinois University.
- Supplemental slides and abbreviated information: Assessment options and sample goals
- Selected books and texts on executive function
- Reading list on executive function
- Reference list on assessment of executive functions in school-age children
- Reference list on language and executive functions
Common Core Standards
- Common Core Standards Case Scenarios
- Common Core Standards Outlines of Concepts for K-12 ELA
- Common Core Standards for Listening and Speaking (ELA)