Skip to main content
Full Menu

Can staff members request a reevaluation for special education services?

A student’s teacher or related service provider may make a referral for a reevaluation. Additional information about reevaluations can be found in the Reevaluation section of the DOE’s Special Education Standard Operating Procedures Manual.