Skip to main content
Full Menu

How do I let the UFT know that my address has changed?

It is essential to keep your personal information up to date to ensure the receipt of the New York Teacher, information about UFT activities and Welfare Fund health benefits. 

The quickest way to change your address is to log in to the UFT website, click "My Account" and click "Change of Status." (If you're not enrolled in the UFT Welfare Fund, click "Change of Address" instead.)

You can also

  • Call the UFT at 212-331-6311
  • Mail it to the UFT Membership Department, 52 Broadway NY, NY 10004
  • Fax it to the UFT Membership Department at 212-510-6427
  • E-mail it to

Please include your first and last name, last four digits of your Social Security number, file or EIS number (DOE), current address, telephone number (home and/or cell phone), and non-DOE email address.