Here you'll find free tools and resources for the mental and physical health of kids and parents.
- Online wellness groups: Drop in at Project Hope's free, weekly online wellness groups focusing on mental health, relationships, re-entry anxiety and more. Learn more and register »
- Addiction counseling, prevention and support: New York State is expanding its services for addiction issues in response to the coronavirus crisis. You can find prevention information, free counseling via phone or text, and more on the Office of Addiction Services and Supports website »
- Free online exercise class: LHTransformations Group Fitness Studio is offering Promoting Activity Through Healthy Kids, a biweekly live workout class for children. Classes take place on Wednesdays and Sundays at 2 p.m. on Facebook and Youtube. Check out the Facebook page »
- Virtual yoga classes for kids: For short, kid-friendly yoga classes you can stream on your phone, computer or television, check out Cosmic Kids yoga »
- Mental health hotline: The state created a hotline staffed by mental health professionals for New Yorkers to call if they need emotional support. The number is 844-863-9314.
- Get free, confidential mental health help from home: NYC Well provides free, confidential mental health help from licensed counselors to New Yorkers in crisis. Talk to someone on the phone, via chat or via text. Check it out »