Along with public schools, many community organizations and businesses want to help food-insecure families. Look for groceries and daily grab-and-go meals from these organizations.
- Food delivery assistance: During the COVID-19 crisis, New York City is delivering meals to families who cannot access food themselves. Learn more and register »
- Find a food pantry near you: Food Bank NYC is giving out free meals, groceries and SNAP support all over the city. To find nutrition support near you, visit the website »
- Find food help in Spanish: Check out an interactive map in Spanish of "comida gratis" (free food) around New York City. See the map online »
- NYC food hub: The Covid-19 food hub for NYC is continuously gathering information about free groceries and meals around the city as well as about financial help for restaurant workers. Check it out »
- Free meals for seniors in the Bronx: SUNY's Bronx Educational Opportunity Center and District 16 will offer free meals to senior citizens every weekday at six senior centers around the Bronx. See the details »
- Food support on Staten Island: Check out a list of food pantries and meal support on Staten Island »